1. Each workshop will provide you with opportunities to access your being through the practice of kundalini yoga, meditation and breathing exercises, even if you are a beginner on this journey.
2. Handouts on both the yoga techniques and background information will be provided.
3. Each stage of the program builds on the previous one, and incorporates a different theme. Woven together, the themes and practices support personal development, loving self-discipline and self-determination.
4. You are invited to join weekly live Kundalini Yoga classes conducted by Sat Dharam on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6:30am – 8:00am ET (Toronto time). Register in advance for these classes here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the class.
5. Additionally, you can also attend Sadhana (Spiritual Practice) every day from 4:15am to 6:30am ET. Here we practice the classic Aquarian Sadhana, consisting of a 25 minute recitation of the Sikh prayer, Japji Sahib, followed by 30 minutes of Kundalini Yoga and an hour of chanting. Here is a pdf of Japji to read along with. Here are the words to the Sadhana Mantras. Here is the link to register for Sadhana. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining sadhana.
6. Together we will build a supportive and purposeful community where each person can express their uniqueness, share their process and growth, and contribute to the greater good.